How I Saved This Week



I was disappointed to find out that our local Walmart doesn't allow price matching anymore. I was able to price match items from the Dollar General flyer that I couldn't find in the local Dollar General store and it also saved me from making a couple of extra stops when doing the weekly shopping.

We had a few unusually warm days here this week...one day in the 90s! We were able to turn the heat off all week and save on heating oil.

I cooked a chicken in the crockpot and made chicken broth that was used in some of the recipes I made this week.

I took a survey for Christian Book Insiders and received a free book download.

I earned a free $25 Amazon gift card from Swagbucks.

A coworker and I exchanged vegetable plants....she gave me some tomato plants that she had grown, and I gave her some of the pepper plants I started in April. We won't need to buy as many tomato plants this year.

My father-in-law tilled our garden this week and I can't wait to start planting!

We borrowed a movie and several books from the library.

I bought bread at the bread store for $1.03 each.

0 comments :